With Nintex Workflow for Office 365, you can empower anyone in your organization to transform any business process—no matter how sophisticated—using clicks, not code. Easily design and connect powerful workflows that extend the content and data you’ve entrusted to Microsoft Office 365, breaking down barriers between the people and processes your business relies on to succeed.
With Nintex Workflow for Office 365, users can:
* Onboard Users into Office 365 and assign licenses
* Automate provisioning of SharePoint sites, collections, and other resources
* Assign and track IT help desk tickets and customer support cases
* Gather content from and publish content to third-party repositories
* Scan social media for actionable discoveries
* Manage leave requests and expense claims
* Generate high-impact documents like contracts, onboarding materials, sales proposals
* Manage budget reviews and approvals
Automated workflows can interact with your structured and unstructured content, across Office 365 and all your systems of record. Feature-rich Nintex Connectors make it easy to securely interconnect Nintex Workflow for Office 365 with leading cloud services and apps.
Simply drag-and-drop connectors into your workflows to tap into the power of your existing investments in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Azure, Amazon Web Services, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox, Box, Exchange, SQL Server, DocuSign, and many more business apps, cloud services, and content repositories. You can even start workflows you’ve built in Nintex Workflow Cloud, and benefit from Workflow as a Service™ to drive digital transformation in your organization.
Visit www.nintex.com for more information.