The Connectid Mail add-in shares and requests sensitive data in Outlook with end-to-end encryption, consent management, one-time passwords and full audit log. Connectid Mail is a GDPR Compliant data-sharing solution from Safe Online ApS.
Simply use the Connectid Mail add-in instead of a regular attachment to safely:
• Send data for download, or view-only
• Request data, and keep received data secure
• Collect the proper consent (optional) when requesting and sharing data
• Organize data in personal and shared folders
With Connectid Mail, no sensitive data is sent in the mail itself, but in a secure encrypted folder that only sender and receiver has access to.
Security and compliance:
• Data protected with 1.3 TLS, one-time email password +optional SMS passcode (multi-factor)
• Second chance option allows the sender delete data sent to the wrong receiver
• Data stored in 2048-bit encrypted private cloud on Azure
• Built-in auto-deletion after a maximum of 32 days (customisable)
• View-only option limits instances of data
• Audit logs on all consents & transactions
Subscribe to Connectid Mail for just 3€/month
Download Connectid Mail and start sharing data safely in 5 minutes
NOTE: Connectid Mail is a subscription-based service and requires either a free trial or paid account. After installing the Add-in, you must sign up for an account if you don’t have a Connectid Mail account with your Microsoft email.