Azure Boards enables you to plan, track and discuss work across your teams. You can track work with Kanban boards, backlogs and team dashboards. Combined with drag-and-drop sprint planning and flexible work item tracking with comprehensive traceability, it provides the perfect home for all your ideas–big and small.
With the Azure Boards app for Microsoft Teams, you can easily monitor work item activity in your Azure Boards projects from your Teams channel. Link the channel to a project and set up the notifications you want to get. Use the messaging extension to search and share work items with your colleagues and start conversations. Automatically get previews for URLs pointing to work items. Create new work items in your project without leaving Microsoft Teams.
• Connect a Teams channel to an Azure DevOps project
• Subscribe to receive notifications for work items in the project
• Create new work items in your project from Teams channel
• Messaging extension to search and share work items with colleagues
• URL unfurling for work items