Add Custom Stickers in Teams ❤
Express complex emotions in ways beyond words. Custom Stickers app helps you to save and send your own stickers in Microsoft Teams.
- You can upload your stickers from PC or cell phones;
- You can save stickers from others' messages;
- You can send your own stickers in chat;
- You can manage and edit your stickers' name.
Custom Stickers provides a management tool inside of Teams for all users to save and send GIFs to friends, which is an effective form of visual communication because of the animation that provides a greater range of expression.
The tool facilities a place to help users upload stickers/GIFs from PCs or mobile devices. Users could select one or more saved stickers and choose to upload them. Once uploaded successfully, all materials could be found by clicking ♥ icon from the toolbar to launch the Sticker window.
To better manage all stickers, the tool also makes it easy to rename, delete or search a GIF.
Users could send GIFs to Teams friends by selecting one from Stickers list while chatting with them, with above management capabilities, browsing to find a GIF becomes more efficient.
Users also can save a GIF shared by others if they’re using the same tool. By clicking “…” from the right-up corner of the messaging card, there’s a button of “Save to Sticker”. Click the button and it’ll be added to the user’s list.
- Mengirimkan data melalui Internet
- Add-in ini dapat mengakses informasi pribadi di pesan yang aktif, seperti nomor telepon, alamat pos, atau URL. Add-in dapat mengirimkan data ini ke layanan pihak ketiga. Item lainnya di kotak surat tidak akan dibaca atau diubah.