Integrate your Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics CRM in one easy step with virtually nothing to install. The connector works in any modern browser including Chrome, Edge and Safari. It also works on mobile devices such as Android and iOS Devices. The add-on can be deployed to your entire company with a single click. Contact email@example.com for details on enterprise licensing and deployment.
Connector for Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics CRM brings Dynamics CRM to your inbox. It automatically shows the details of the sender inside Dynamics CRM including email address phone number and any related opportunities. It also allows you to file a message in Dynamics CRM with a single click. Additionally, you can create leads and contacts directly from your inbox. There is even an optional background sync that can automatically synchronize all your email messages and calendar information with the appropriate contact or lead in Dynamics CRM.
Email Integration Details
- Provides a 360 degree view of CRM information from Your Inbox
- File a message in Dynamics CRM from Outlook
- Automatically associates emails to a contact or lead
- Create accounts, contacts and leads directly from your in-box
- Open the relevant CRM contact, lead or opportunity from Outlook.
- Optionally automatically copy emails and attachments to Dynamics CRM
- Automatically links emails with CRM Contacts or Leads
- Create rules for which emails get automatically synchronized
Calendar Integration Details
- Automatically synchronize calendar items from Outlook to Dynamics CRM
- Automatically links calendar items with CRM Contacts or Leads
- Create rules for which calendar items get synchronized (coming soon)
This add-on is developed by iEnterprises. iEnterprises is an award-winning CRM vendor that has been in business for more than 20 years. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support issues or email@example.com for enterprise licensing and pricing information.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM