The visual filters data and acts as a trigger to show and hide it with a single click. It is a revamped version that includes numerous improvements in functionality, stability, and performance.
- It works best with string data types
- User can choose multiple values for switch ON and OFF but these values must be separated by a comma
- It can accept multiple numbers of values for ON and OFF
- The toggle switch can have two different shapes (round and rectangle)
- User can set switch color for turn ON and OFF
- Alternative titles can be used for both on and off state
- These alternate titles can be turned off completely
- User can set the location of these titles, on top or bottom of the toggle switch
When a license is required?
If you want to use
- filter types such as 'includes', 'starts with, and 'ends with
- a multi-state feature which includes three states including ON, OFF, and NEUTRAL (it shows visual as not filtering any data)
- manually handle to resize Toggle Switch
- alternative header title for the NEUTRAL state
- *bookmark and multipage syncing
Please visit our website https://tme-ag.de/tme-toggle-switch for more details, demos, and prices.
*Please update your bookmarks accordingly if values for turn ON and OFF in toggle are changed.
Disclaimer: All free features in previous versions are still FREE. The pro version unlocks only extra features. This version contains bug fixes that enhance user experience.
Please contact us at email@example.com for your suggestions or feature requests.