What is Multi-Card KPIs?
Multi-Card KPIs is a Power BI visual which lets you create KPI cards with a modern look and feel. Users can create up to 10 cards in each direction (row, column).
It provides a set of data and comparison fields that lets a user create up to 10 cards at once. A card consists of four main sections (data label, category label, image, and comparison), and each of these sections is fully customizable. Here is a feature list for the visual:
- Customization for each card consists of, background color, show/hide border, border width, border color, highlighted color strip on any side of the card.
- Display multiple cards in a row or column orientation and manage the distance between each card.
- There is a built-in icon for each card, but for more customization, the user can use their own icons by providing just a URL or even hide the icon completely. The icon provides further options to be resized, set a border radius, and even make the icon transparent from 0 to 100 level transparency.
- Data and category labels are also fully customizable including font size, font family, bold, italic, and text color.
- For comparing two measures, the user can set highlighted border strip color for positive(+), negative(-), or equal(=) percentage. The cards show this strip as well as up and down arrows following the percentages.
- (NEW) In comparison, the user can select the arrow direction and can show comparison result in percentage as well as actual value.
When a license is required?
- If you want to use more than one card
- If you want to use the comparison feature
- If you want to use a highlighted border strip for your card which could be used according to comparison scenarios (>, <, =) to match your needs
Please visit our website https://tme-ag.de/tme-multi-card-kpis for more details, demos, and prices.
We are always available at email@example.com for your questions and feature requests.