Solutions for Human Capital management that create a collaborative environment where employees & line managers can cooperate. We have designed Lanteria HR to seamlessly integrate with SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office 365, leveraging your organizational technology investment and power of these collaborative platforms. It is available both on-premises and in the cloud.
Lanteria HR manages all HR tasks in a company with 7 modules: Core HR, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, Performance, Learning, Self Service Portal and Report Center. You can use any of those modules separately or get the entire Lanteria HR system.
How is Lanteria different?
- Lanteria HR provides a comprehensive all-in-one HCM solution covering the whole from hire to retire process
- Lanteria HR is highly integrated with SharePoint and Office 365
- Lanteria HR contains a wide variety of integration options with an out-of-the-box solution – for example, we have pre-built integrations with Office 365, Exchange, Linkedin Learning, ADP and DocuSign
- As a customizable solution, Lanteria HR is a perfect choice to implement your own vision and requirements for any HR area
- We have powerful tools for reporting and data analysis – from built-in reports and dashboards to own Report Builder and integration with Power BI
- Lanteria puts collaboration in focus! With our Self Service modules we help HR Pro, managers and employees work together even better.
Lanteria HR is focused on small and mid-size business, but our customer portfolio is diverse, featuring customers around the world, in various industries and sizes. Our typical customer profile is an organization with 200-2000 employees, however, we have successful relationships with companies who have 50 employees and some with 20,000! We are not restricted by any industry and are scalable to grow with your company. If you aren’t currently using an HR system or transitioning from one system to another, we can assist with that process. In our portfolio there are more than 230 successful projects for companies in 40+ countries across the globe – from USA to Australia.