Sync Security Privileges in Dynamics 365 CRM - SharePoint Security Sync
Overcome SharePoint document library limit, Sync Dynamics 365 CRM Security Model et al!
SharePoint Security Sync is a comprehensive solution for integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with SharePoint for document management. It focuses on syncing Dynamics 365 CRM security privileges with SharePoint. It will set the security levels for each folder based on the security roles defined in CRM and only users that have access to records in CRM could access the SharePoint folders of those records in SharePoint. You can also easily overcome the SharePoint document library limit of 5000 items by creating customized folder structures based on the organization’s document management requirements. This allows you to store files across multiple libraries, smartly resolving the 5000 items limit.
Start your 15-day FREE trial or click here to Get Quote as per your requirements!
SharePoint Security Sync is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 9.X and above, as well as Dataverse (Power Apps), supporting the online deployment model.
- Manage Security: Access to SharePoint Folders controlled by the security roles defined in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Real Time Sync: Auto-sync privileges upon changes in user privileges based on sharing of the record or adding the user to a team
- Historic Folder Security: Sync the security privileges for existing folders associated with Dynamics 365 CRM records
- Multiple SharePoint Site and Folder Support: Connect and actively manage files and folders on more than one SharePoint sites and folders
- Drag and Drop: Friendly UI to drag and drop multiple files and folders to upload them all at once (up to 100 records). Supports up to 1.5 GB file upload
- Create Link: Generate anonymous links to the documents to share the documents outside of your organization
- Email: Email the files directly as attachments or links to documents from within Dynamics 365 CRM without multiple clicks to download and attach the files. Users can modify the attachment link text in the email body
- Copy/Move Attachments: Copy/Move Notes, Email, Email Content, and Sales Literature Attachments to further save disk space
- File management: Deep Search, View, Rename, and Delete files from SharePoint provided you have the necessary privileges assigned
- Single Sign-on: Perform all actions in the context of a logged-in user
- Email Configuration: Support for setting default from, to, cc, and bcc for an email using Email Configuration
- DocuSign Integration: Seamless integration with DocuSign for eSignature
- Hierarchy Structure: Store CRM records in SharePoint based on hierarchy
- Open Folder: Open folders present on the SharePoint Site directly using Attach2Dynamics UI
- Create Multiple Folders for Activities: Create multiple folders for activity entities in SharePoint
- Migrate Email Body Content: Upon sending, shift Email Body Content to cloud storage, enabling direct HTML access in SharePoint
- Custom Folder Structure: Create customized folder structures within SharePoint for storing and managing CRM documents/attachments
For a comprehensive demonstration from our technology experts regarding Dynamics 365 SharePoint integration, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How SharePoint Security Sync can make the most out of your CRM investment?
- Reduce Dynamics 365 CRM storage cost by transferring data to SharePoint through a user-friendly UI.
- Limit access SharePoint user access to sensitive documents previously available without CRM permissions.
- Customize SharePoint's document library to organize CRM data to unique specifications, providing a personalized structure.
Frequently bought together:
Attach2Dynamics: Smartly manage CRM attachments and documents by integrating with cloud storage viz. SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage of your choice!
Explore Inogic’s extensive collection of over 15+ apps designed to maximize your Dynamics 365 CRM experience. Our app portfolio covers a wide range of categories, including geospatial, storage and document management, user adoption, SaaS management, productivity, visualization, and integration. Take advantage of a free trial today and discover how our apps can elevate your Dynamics 365 CRM usage!