Adobe Creative Cloud
di Adobe Inc.
Creative work, meet teamwork.
Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Teams bring creative work and teamwork together. With the Creative Cloud app for Microsoft Teams, designers can easily share their work, get feedback and stay up-to-date on actions taken on their assets all within Microsoft Teams.
- Pin a Creative Cloud assets to a channel tab to remove the file hunt and get feedback easily
- Use message extensions to share Creative Cloud assets in a rich, memorable chat message
- Keep track of actions taken on Creative Cloud assets via notifications delivered by the Adobe Creative Cloud bot
- Get notified whenever comments are made on your documents stored in Adobe document cloud via notifications delivered by Adobe Creative Cloud bot
- Use connectors to get notified of comments and updates on Creative Cloud files in Teams with stakeholders
Here are just a few ways Adobe Creative Cloud for Microsoft Teams app can streamline collaboration for you and your team:
- You can now collaborate and have context rich conversations on Creative Cloud files by sharing them with your team via pin to tab and compose extension features in Microsoft Teams
- You can easily share the progress on an asset with stakeholders and clients by pairing the link to a Creative Cloud file with Team of stakeholders or clients
- You can stay up to date on comments made on your documents in Adobe Document Cloud by receiving notifications from Adobe Creative Cloud bot
- Never miss out on any version update or comments that are made on your Creative Cloud files by getting notified by Adobe Creative Cloud bot
- If you use CC for Teams in Japanese, Spanish, German, French or English, the Adobe Creative Cloud app will send messages and respond to you in your preferred language
Start collaborating on your Creative Cloud assets better today with Adobe Creative Cloud app for Microsoft Teams. The Adobe Creative Cloud app depends on authentication through Adobe ID for certain features. This allows users to access their secure account to share content with teams.
*If you are working on Edge, turn off Tracking Prevention for better experience.
Please send feedback here https://bit.ly/2KifQ4n
Funzionalità del componente aggiuntivo
- Può inviare dati tramite Internet
- Questo componente aggiuntivo può accedere alle informazioni personali nel messaggio attivo, ad esempio numeri di telefono, indirizzi postali o URL. Il componente aggiuntivo può inviare i dati a un servizio di terze parti. Non può leggere o modificare altri elementi presenti nella cassetta postale dell'utente.