MIPA is what we all dream about having, a personal assistant that will help you through your day.
|Winner of Best Overall Apps 1st place Microsoft 365 App Award Winners. "The Microsoft 365 App Awards recognize apps that provide an outstanding productivity experience. Best Overall App is given to apps that exhibit a mix of best user experience, integration, and business value"|
MIPA - My Intelligent personal assistant.
MIPA is what we all dream about having, a personal assistant that will help you though your day, week and next week. MIPA brings you all need to remember, prepare, and find directly in your favorite daily tool, Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office.
GET A PERSONAL ASSISTANT IN MICROSOFT TEAMS
Enhance individual and team productivity with MIPA. Imagine,
- A centralized task management experience with a connectivity between Microsoft Teams and Planner, To Do, Microsoft list and mail follow up
- Being well prepared for your meetings by knowing the company and the people you are planning to meet; understand their market and the individuals you will be meeting
- A priority matrix. See tasks in Eisenhower Priority Matrix. Your Personal Assistant will help you to eliminate unnecessary tasks and to effectively prioritize. A decision-making tool that helps you make the distinction between tasks that are important, not important, urgent, and not urgent
- Get an overview of both yours and your teams tasks across Plans
- Having your Sticky notes and favorites links in one place
- Having an easy way to find the last document you worked on. Or document shared with you.
- Being able to create a Planner Task from a Chat.
Instead of constantly switching contexts to keep up with what you must do next, you’ll have it all visualize in one place. MIPA will help you getting an overview of what's on your program. – TODAY - THIS WEEK - NEXT WEEK. MIPA gives you an easy way to search for information on LinkedIn or the net, gathering materials that are essential for your meeting. Find that document you worked on last week and now must find. Finally, how about being able to create a Planner task from a Teams chat.
Are you using Microsoft List? to track information and organize work. List are simple, smart, and flexible, allowing you to stay on top of what matters most to your team. MIPA will also help you managed your tasks from Microsoft list .It has never been easier to do your work and work as a team. All this, you get directly in Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office. Finally, Your Personal Assistance will help you structure your notes, with MIPA sticky notes and provide you with one place to manage important links.
MIPA, your own personal assistant is just one click away. It has never been easier to manage tasks, prepare for your next meeting or find the document you need.
All this, you get directly in Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office at the tip of your hand.
If you are using iGlobe CRM Office 365 you will even get more from your Personal Assistant. MIPA will help you keep track on your meeting report and opportunities. You will never forget to follow up on your meetings or miss an important sales opportunity.
Learn much more about MIPA. We made a YouTube Channel with video guides that will help you learn about MIPA and help you get started
We want to make it easy for you to Try and Decide.
When you deploy MIPA in Microsoft Teams or Outlook you automatically activate a 30 days free trial of the full version of MIPA. You only activated a trial! you have not signed up for a subscription.
Purchase a subcription
You can only purchase a subscription for MIPA from
- Your Microsoft Partner
- From Microsoft AppSource Store.
Notice, the subscription allows you to use both MIPA for Outlook and MIPA for Microsoft Teams.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We can also offer you a demo or assist you in the implementation. As it is a simple product, we believe it will not take more than just 30 min. Book us now
MIPA For Teams -
More about MIPA Web site
Funzionalità del componente aggiuntivo
- Può inviare dati tramite Internet
- Questo componente aggiuntivo può accedere alle informazioni personali nel messaggio attivo, ad esempio numeri di telefono, indirizzi postali o URL. Il componente aggiuntivo può inviare i dati a un servizio di terze parti. Non può leggere o modificare altri elementi presenti nella cassetta postale dell'utente.