Kudos® for Teams
di Kudos Inc
Send and receive Kudos recognition from within Teams.
With Kudos for MS Teams, you can send and receive recognition in seconds – right from your MS Teams channels.
Kudos is an employee recognition system and corporate social network that engages employees and aligns teams for a strong connection to your corporate culture. With peer-to-peer recognition, flexible rewards and tons of great features, Kudos is the fun and effective solution for boosting morale, employee engagement, and teamwork in your organization!
Kudos for MS Teams lets you…
- Easily send and receive recognition among team members with a click of a button
- Endorse (K+) recognition messages, thereby crowdsourcing engagement
- Make social communication fun and proactive for everyone on your team
- Send and receive recognition through MS Teams on desktop
- See your company’s Kudos feed within a dedicated Team’s channel
- Save time by automatically filling recipient names when sending recognition messages from a conversation
- Customize your recognition messages using our unique index with Thank You’s, Good Job’s, Impressives and Exceptionals!
Kudos is based on the simple principle that it’s all about intrinsic motivation. With Kudos, your employees begin celebrating their wins both big and small using our proprietary recognition index! Send recognition messages like a Thank You, Good Job, Impressive or Exceptional. You can easily incorporate recognition in your MS Teams to motivate and inspire fellow team members to go the extra mile!
With Kudos for MS Teams, you can nurture more engaged Teams thanks to our social, friendly and fun integration that makes recognizing hard work effortless. Try Kudos for MS Teams today and put recognition to work on your Teams! Our social approach allows Team members to make recognition timely, visible and effective across any MS Team!
Kudos for Teams requires an active Kudos service subscription.
Request a demo or trial of Kudos’ Employee Recognition and Engagement platform by visiting:
For support, contact the integration developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Funzionalità del componente aggiuntivo
- Può inviare dati tramite Internet
- Questo componente aggiuntivo può accedere alle informazioni personali nel messaggio attivo, ad esempio numeri di telefono, indirizzi postali o URL. Il componente aggiuntivo può inviare i dati a un servizio di terze parti. Non può leggere o modificare altri elementi presenti nella cassetta postale dell'utente.