Measure your progress toward key performance indicators (KPIs) with integrated line and column chart
Clearly represent where your performance lies in relation to your targets. KPI Column by MAQ Software combines line and column charts. The columns represent performance, while the lines mark KPI targets. Each specific column changes color depending on how it compares to a target line value.
- Sales - Measure upselling success ratio, quotation conversion, and other sales performance metrics
- Marketing - Measure bounce rate, click-through rate, and other marketing performance metrics
- Human Resources - Measure staff advocacy scores, diversity index, and other operational metrics
- IT - Measure cost variance, schedule variance, and project tracking
- An optional target value for all columns
- Current and forecasted data (forecasted data made translucent to differentiate it from actual values)
What's new in 4.0.0:
- Context menu support
- Increased support to handle 5000 records
Thank you for using KPI Column by MAQ Software.
Do you have questions about this or any of our other Power BI custom visuals? Check out our community pages on Zendesk: https://bit.ly/maqsoftware-support