Experlogix Smart Flows - Document Automation for D365 Sales and CE
Document generation and output management for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Experlogix Smart Flows is a comprehensive solution to automate document production and delivery flows. It extends Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement with capabilities to
- extract data from your CE instances and Power Apps,
- aggregate it with data that lives elsewhere
- and generate engaging and consistent documents.
Use Experlogix Smart Flow’s Template Builder for Microsoft Word to create document templates with
- placeholders for data insertion,
- conditional content and formatting,
- auto-expanding lists and tables,
- dynamic charts,
- document inserts,
- and much more.
Use Experlogix Smart Flow’s Flow Builder to visually design your company’s document output processes with more than thirty prebuilt flow steps that can be combined conditionally to accommodate even the most complex document flows. It’s just a matter of organizing blocks to
- collect and aggregate data,
- generate, convert, secure and optimize document,
- start approval and redlining processes,
- deliver electronic and print versions of your documents,
- start e-signature ceremonies with any of the leading e-sign providers,
- store generated and signed documents in Microsoft SharePoint, in your Microsoft Dynamics data base, in Azure storage, in Content Manager, or on a fileserver,
- trigger follow-up actions with Power Automate or classic workflows.
And do all of that and more with no code whatsoever, just drag, drop and configure.
Use Experlogix' Smart Forms to design complex web forms that capture user input from your Microsoft Dynamics users or send out personalized links to let customers and other stakeholders complete forms anonymously.
Start flow executions on desktop or mobile with a single click in your Microsoft Dynamics Unified Interface or classic apps, from Power Apps, from Power Automate, from a workflow or, programmatically through an API call.
To get started
Go to https://www.xpertdoc.com/en/get-free-trial/ today and get your free 30-day.