The Leave Request by LTAPPs is a part of the Leave Request Pro add-in in SharePoint online (https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104380880?tab=Overview)
It is a system that supports end users to request time off in your organization & allows the admin defines the system without code. It allows create a custom form, design the workflow and you can change anything in the system for consistent with your organization. End users easy to create & manage the request. It provides all information to help the manager makes the approval. All data of the add-in saves on the SharePoint site.
Key Features of the add-in:
- Allow to request, approve, reject & cancel the request
- Ability approve multi requests at the same time
- Allow automatic calculation on the number of days (Includes public holidays & weekend)
- Allow automatic set the approver(manager) when creating the request
- Allow set up employee’s leave balance
- Support fiscal year
- Allow to add attachment files to the request
- Create unlimited stages of the workflow
- Track information process of the workflow
- Ability submit a leave request on behalf of the employee
- The administration(or admin) can delete/cancel the request
- Leave Vacation Tracker Report
- Allows change the date time format
- Automatic e-mail notifications of requests, approvals and rejections.
- Customize the navigation. Allows restrict users who can see report, setting, ... pages
- Design a custom request form for consistent with your organization. Allows add, edit, delete any custom field in the form.
- Setting views that you can choose fields display or not.
- Define the workflow in your organization.
- Edit the e-mail template for e-mail notifications.
- Define the custom search view. You can define your search view that you want: filter, fields display
- Support the balance/taken report for employees
- Export to Word, Excel
You need to have an active Leave Request by LTAPPs account in order to use the app.
If you have any question or issue, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com.
FAQs page: http://ltaddins.com/FAQs/LeaveRequestPro.html