CyberGate for IP Cameras with Teams
CyberTwice B.V.에 의해
Connect your IP Camera to Microsoft Teams
Is your organization migrating from a traditional SIP based phone system to Microsoft Teams and looking for a solution to connect your IP Cameras to Teams? CyberGate SaaS hosted in Azure makes this migration painless. In case of an event, such as motion, people detection or other triggers, an IP Camera (with built-in SIP support) is able to setup a video call to a predefined recepient. When integrated with CyberGate, this recepient can now be one or more Microsoft Teams users in your organization.
- Receive incoming SIP calls from your IP Camera with video and audio(*) on your Teams client.
- Call to the IP Camera to see and hear live video and audio(*) from your Teams client.
- CyberGate is published on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace for online purchase & activation and works for Teams users with a M365 Business, M365 Enterprise or O365 license.
- With CyberGate there is no need for an SBC, Direct Routing, Phone System, Operator Connect or additional Teams user licenses.
- Flexible Pay-as-you-Go pricing plan (monthly) or annual contract.
- Check the CyberGate compatibility sheet, or contact us for any questions.
CyberGate subscription fees are per IP Camera, independent of the number of Teams users.
- 1 (one) subscription is required per IP Camera connected to CyberGate.