Crosswalk by CSI
pateikė Construction Specifications Institute
Easily search MasterFormat®, UniFormat®, and OmniClass® - instantly translate data between standards
The Crosswalk add-in is an essential tool for architects, engineers, and contractors. Save time, reduce errors, and improve your documentation. Construction industry professionals can now access essential CSI standards MasterFormat, UniFormat, and OmniClass directly within specifications and other construction documents. Reference standards, lookup numbers and titles, and “crosswalk” or re-classify classifications at the click of a button – all without leaving your Word document. The Crosswalk add-in is here to make your job easier.
With the Crosswalk add-in, you can:
- Search MasterFormat, UniFormat, and OmniClass numbers and titles
- Instantly translate classifications between CSI standards
- Update classifications from older versions of MasterFormat (including 1995) to modern MasterFormat
- Copy and paste classifications within your document
- Easily edit contracts, estimates, specifications, and more
The Crosswalk add-in functions like a classifications Thesaurus – view all available classifications related to your search term to help identify the best solution for your specifications document. If you have a partial classification, the Crosswalk add-in helps pinpoint the right title and numbers to efficiently and accurately classify your documentation.
How it works
Just enter a title or number, and search MasterFormat, OmniClass, or UniFormat to get started. To translate a specific number or title, use “Crosswalk lookup” to “crosswalk” between standards or older versions of the standards.
Use of the Crosswalk Microsoft Word Add-in requires a Crosswalk Individual Access via Microsoft Word License. If you have not already, please go to Crosswalk to obtain a license to use the Crosswalk add-in.
- Gali skaityti ir keisti jūsų dokumentą
- Gali siųsti duomenis internetu