The Marimekko chart allows you to encode two values (e.g. Revenue & profit margin) along its width and height of each dimension (e.g. *product*) or a combination of two dimensions (e.g. *Products in New York*).
Configuration options include conditional formatting for the height and width values, and series type formatting of percentage and percentage stacked.
- Conditional formatting for both the value fields
- Switch between chart types
- RTL Support for Legends
- Lasso & Reverse Lasso option for advanced selection
1. Global Energy Consumption
2. Positioning of any product in the market
3. Workers in the freelancer economy
For any feature requests or questions about this advanced custom visual, please write to us at : [https://community.xviz.com/](https://community.xviz.com/)
Pro features are listed in visual and [Pro Features](https://xviz.com/pricing/), additional purchase is required to use the mentioned list.