Public Transit Analytics In-Vehicle Passenger Information System - SaaS
pateikė Dace IT℠d/b/a Sense Traffic Pulse™
Use deep learning models and computer vision to analyze & plan in-bus ridership and route usage
IN-VEHICLE PASSENGER INFORMATION SYSTEM DEFINITIONS IPIS –IN-VEHICLE PASSENGER INFORMATION SYSTEM
Public Transit Analytics In-Vehicle Passenger Information System provides transportation officials a software subscription to analyze & plan in-bus ridership and route usage. This software as a service (SaaS) solution can be used with an in-vehicle display capable of relaying information
to riders while using deep learning models and computer vision to analyze & plan in-bus ridership and route usage.
Public Transit Analytics
This SaaS application empowers public and private transportation agency officials the ability to use Edge Insights for Fleet middleware and delivers deep learning models, computer vision algorithms on Microsoft technologies which integrates Azure and Azure AI/ML & Intel's OpenVINO software without the need for IT Staffing or Data Scientist being onboard. The application also temporarily stores relevant video images for validating the accuracy of detections.
How It Works
The Public Transit Analytics In-Vehicle Passenger Information System SaaS reference implementation contains a full pipeline of analytics on video streams from IP cameras mounted inside a bus in the passenger area streamed to hosted environment of Intel® Core™ or Intel Atom® processor-based computers where Pretrained Azure AI/ML & Intel's OpenVINO software models are used to inference and calculate the number of passengers. This In-Vehicle Passenger Information System contains a notification subsystem which can feed local dashboards for the bus driver, and a cloud dashboard for the bus operator and fleet manager.
- AI/ML --Intel Edge Software Recipes based on OpenVINO Open Source
- CAD – Computer Aided Dispatch software used to assist with vehicle management
- AVL – Automatic Vehicle Location is a means for automatically determining and transmitting the geographic location of a vehicle.
- GTFS – General Transit Feed Specification defines a common format for public transportation schedules and associated geographic information.
- GTFS-RT – General Transit Feed Specification Real Time is a feed specification that allows public transportation agencies to provide real time updates about their fleet to application developers. Cloud-based – digital data stored, managed, and processed on a network of remote servers hosted on the internet, rather than on local servers or personal computers.
Dace IT℠ with Sense Traffic Pulse™ undertakes commercially reasonable efforts during the term of this subscription to respond within eight (8) business hours to any ticket requesting support (Monday thru Friday, except for holidays from 7 a.m.– 7 p.m. PST) and to resolve any problem rendering the Sense Traffic Pulse software unusable as quickly as possible, and to resolve non-material defects with or before the next release.