izdevējs BrightWork 365
Project and portfolio management solution, deployed on the Microsoft Power Platform in your cloud.
- Set up projects with ready-to-use templates and familiar Microsoft 365 apps.
- Devise a clear 'Project Management
Success Strategy' with your dedicated Customer Success Partner(s)
- Automate key tasks with Power Automate-driven built-in workflows.
- Use Power Apps and Power BI dashboards with unique selectors to filter and analyze complex data.
- Collaborate and engage from anywhere using Microsoft Teams.
- Use advanced features: Charter, Team, Stages, Gantt charts, My Work, Status, Documents, Issues, Risks, and Project Settings.
- Track the performance of your project portfolios with indicators for status, health, issues, and risks.
- Capture real-time data and customize it to create and share project performance reports in a few steps.
- Make data-backed business decisions with easy access to stats and performance.
- Create Microsoft Teams channels to collaborate on multiple projects within programs.
- Collaborate with your dedicated Customer Success Partner(s) - to address your current PPM needs and to action towards desired goals.
- Get experts to review and evolve your PPM Success Strategy.
- Get access to new features of BrightWork 365 with every new release.
- Add new best-practice templates to support additional project types, business processes, and new business groups.
Maximize the benefits of familiar apps and high security standards of Microsoft 365.
- Microsoft 365 - Power Platform
- Power Automate for workflows (moving information around) - (Project Requests)
- Power Apps as the Interface with Forms, Views and Charts (information input and retrieval) - (Projects)
- Power BI and Power Apps Dashboards as the dashboard/reporting engine - (Portfolios)
- Other Products from Microsoft 365
- Azure Active Directory and Groups for login, access, and security
- SharePoint Online as the centralized Document storage
- Microsoft Teams integration for seamless communication and collaboration
- Dataverse as the information management system
BrightWork brings you the 'Start-Evolve' approach: the result of our decades of Project Portfolio Management experience to help you make project management, easier.
Start-Evolve is a journey to successful project management, and the BrightWork Customer Success Team will accompany you all the way on this journey.
We aim to understand your business and project goals so we can enable a quick Start with the capabilities you need right now.
When you’re ready, we’ll help you Evolve your organizational project management processes with additional configuration, training, and deployments across more functional groups.