Employee Directory makes your life easier if you must manage information about your office employees at one place and want to quickly access them anytime.
The add-in is available and can be used on any web or mobile devices. It is amazing and one of its kind when it comes to locating information on any of your office staff in a single click. Just search them either by name, location, department or job title.
As the add-in is integrated with Skype for Business and other emailing applications- you can easily call employees on skype or chat or email them without leaving the directory platform.
The employee Directory add-in comes in an extremely economic package where you pay for one add-in and get four others free.
1. Birthday app part
2. Organizational Chart add-in
3. Beyond Intranet mobile app
4. SharePoint Azure AD Connect tool (with annual subscription)
There are several configurations possible on this add-in like:
1. Personalize the add-in as per your corporate brand
2. Multilingual, View Directory in Multiple custom languages
3. Easy syncing of employee’s information from SharePoint user profile.
4. Find direct links to user profiles in Delve.
5. Seamless integration with mobile platforms and works offline as well.
6. Works for upto 50 employees in the free version and unlimited in Global and Global Plus versions.
7. Can fetch details of more than 500 employees in one go
8. Fully responsive
9. Capability to pull pictures from either SharePoint user profile or Outlook
1. View complete details of employees within the organization.
2. View/live Chat/Call employees within the Office 365 tenant
3. Send instant emails to any employee directly from the add-in.
4. Add/ delete or edit fields on the cards/List as per your need
5. Office 365 ‘Search’ capabilities by fetching more than 500 employees at a time.
6. Blacklist/remove unwanted SharePoint usernames
7. Dynamic Filters
8. Can adjust the number of pages shown in the pagination
9. Can add “*” to fetch data of users from multiple domains for 1 tenant provider
10. Alphabetically arranged users
11. Default Languages (English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish)
1. Details of the employee should be present in the Office 365 domain
2. Add-in permissions should be set to allow the add-in to read the host data
Customizations available in Custom Properties section
1. Domain name filter – *(Default)
If your company email addresses are in the format of email@example.com. You must set ‘aabbcc.com’ here. or If your company users have emails with multiple
domains, say firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com you can set ‘*’.
2. Excluded names separated by commas (',') – Default “spo,foreign”
3. If you wish to remove a few employees for any reason, you can add the names of employees separated by ‘,’. Say office 365 has few users with username “spocrawler”
and you do not want to show them here, you can try spocrawler
4. Maximum number of Employees – Default 100
5. We offer 1 hour of FREE support for configuring and troubleshooting. Feel Free to contact us in the support email ids.
• TEAMS integration planned soon for Employee Directory and Organizational Chart.
Note: add-in does not work on IE 9 or below.
Recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE 10 and above
Contact us for any customization or request for the demo on the link below: