PreK-12 educators around the world trust Follett School Solutions to provide the content, technology solutions, thought leadership, and expert support they need to meet their organizational goals. Our suite of solutions and materials can be customized to suit the needs of any library, classroom, school, district, or learning center. Follett partners with over 93,000 schools worldwide with more than 40 million students learning and growing with Follett products.
Included in our offerings are:
• New and certified pre-owned textbooks and supplemental materials for the classroom
• Tools and content to help school libraries become a hub of learning and interactivity
• Software solutions to comprehensively manage resources and academic data
• Services to help choose the best content, get a new school up and running, streamline logistics, and more
• Professional development opportunities to inspire and inform educators of all types
Destiny Resource Manager:
Contemporary schools have more resources than ever before: Textbooks, band instruments, sports uniforms, technology, eContent and more. It is estimated that a single student can be responsible for thousands of dollars in assets, and audits show that a typical school district loses 18-25% of their resources every 2-3 years. That translates to significant losses in budget and wasted time for educators at every phase.
Follett Destiny Resource Manager, the number one product in K-12 resource management, streamlines inventory processes and ensures you are able to buy what you need, share what you have and re-purpose what remains. Destiny Resource Manager Complete Edition makes it easy to track and manage your school or district resources with a comprehensive overview for your investments.
Benefits of Resource Manager
• Manage: Review all resource types effectively and efficiently: Print, digital, physical, services, staff, and more
• Discover and Deploy: Make the most of the Destiny platform. Search and discover resources with Destiny Library Manager; assign and deploy them with Resource Manager
• Track: Easily keep track of where and how your organization assets are being utilized
• Assign Value: Know the value of your assets from purchase price to current depreciated values
• Make Informed Decisions: Correlate investment in assets to learning results
• Accountability and Availability: Assign accountability for assets to specific individuals and ensure availability
• Reduce Loss: Log assets that have been properly disposed of, salvaged, or sold