Manage construction and engineering projects inside Dynamics. Real-time insight. More control.
With Adeaca Project Business Automation (PBA) + Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain you can take back control of your construction and engineering business through real-time insight and seamless collaboration resulting in lower risk and better outcomes.
Integrate and Automate
Adeaca Project Business Automation helps construction and engineering companies eliminate point solutions and enables them to manage the complete customer engagement within a single collaborative solution. From baseline budgeting and scheduling through MRP, procurement, fabrication and change management to subcontract management, resource management, EACs and the month-end process - all you need to run your construction and engineering business is in one solution.
- Real-time Insight to detect and react quickly to disruptions.
- Complete Control over cost, risk, cash, quality and compliance.
- Enhanced Collaboration ensures stakeholder alignment from design to delivery.
Adeaca PBA extends Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations to revolutionize the way it works for project-based construction and engineering firms.
Construction & Engineering Project Business CapabilitiesProject Sales and Initiation
- Create complex projects in minutes from curated models
- Produce multiple scenarios for your propsoals
- Instantly transition from proposal to execution
- Reduce rework and changes with accurate project costs and timelines
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) management
- Project scheduling
- Resource management
- Risk and issue management
- Project (demand) driven MRP
- Material constraint management
- Subcontract management
- Sensor point status (early detection)
- Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) management
- Project costing
- Budget management
- Contract variations and change management
- EAC and variance projections
- Earned value management
- Month-end process
- 25+ automated KPI analysis
- Profit and margin analysis
- Variance analysis
- Internal and external constraint analysis
- Enterprise-wide and portfolio analytics
- Automatic stakeholder notifications based on project KPI variance
Adeaca PBA is used by industry leading project-based construction and engineering companies all over the world:
- APi Group
- Haley & Aldrich
- Rex moore
And many more...