Integrate Bing Maps with Dynamics 365 CRM to visualize data on a map & gain geo-analytical insights
Use location intelligence to visualize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM records on Bing Maps for more productive, better performing, and more insightful business operations. Analyze geographical data linked with records to take critical actions such as Scheduling appointments in advance, planning travel routes, creating and managing territories on a map, searching records within a radius or proximity, and do a lot more with Dataverse support.
Maplytics is compatible with Dynamics 365 v9.X and above and can be deployed across online, on-premises, or partner-hosted environments. It works across devices including Android, iOS, Windows mobiles, and tablets.
Contact us at email@example.com to get a complete personalized demo from our technology experts.
Take advantage of our 15-day FREE trial or Click here to get a Custom Quote as per your requirements!
Key features of Maplytics:
- Map CRM data: Geocode and plot categorized records with color-coded, custom pushpins on a map.
- Proximity search: Search records in specified radii or time around a location.
- Route optimization: Plan travel routes, and find more records along them and around places of interest with navigation directions for Google Maps, Apple Maps, and Waze App.
- Sales territory management: Auto-create or draft territories on the map, perform binary operations and assign single/multiple territories to records with assignment rules.
- Auto scheduling: Multi-user, multi-day auto-optimized appointment planning. Pre-plan multi-day appointments for multiple users.
- Real-time tracking: Track field sales/service reps in real-time on the map in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Maplytics API: Show Maplytics search results outside Dynamics 365.
- Check-in/out: For field reps from meeting locations with Geofencing. Add notes and attachments and create check-in/out requests for past meetings.
- PCF control: Add components on fields, and perform Maplytics actions with multi-search and multiple proximities to view records on the map.
- Overlay: Plot records, shape/excel files, territories, and ArcGIS feature layers on the map.
- Security template: Provide selective access to Maplytics actions to users or teams.
- Marketing management: Create geographically targeted Marketing Lists on the map.
- Mass actions: Save views, send bulk emails, export data to Excel, and much more.
- Heat map visualization: Analyze CRM data on a map by visualizing the magnitude of records and pie/column charts.
- MapPoint Alternative: Maplytics is a preferred solution for upgrade and replacement of Microsoft MapPoint in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- An Assured 10-30% reduction in mileage cost with a 30-40% increase in touchpoints
- 1-2 hours or $800 monthly savings on scheduling and managing business travels
- Reduction in the territory management process from 4-5 days to a few hours
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Hungarian, Dutch, Polish, Russian and Turkish.
How Maplytics within Dynamics 365 CRM has helped our clients upscale their business processes:
- LMC optimized travel time of their service reps
- NM&C achieved effective turnaround time with planned schedules
- ReEmployAbility plotted the nearest work opportunities for injured workers
- SVMIC found interesting places using POI Location Search
Inogic offers over 15 apps that help you get the most out of Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio covers a wide range of categories, including geospatial, storage and document management, user adoption, SaaS management, productivity, visualization, and integration. Try it for free today and see how our apps can enhance your Dynamics 365 CRM experience!