With DocuSign for SharePoint Online, you can securely send, sign, and track documents directly from any SharePoint Online document library. With DocuSign your organization can automate workflows, route documents, and track the status of documents that are out for signature - resulting in a significant increase in productivity. With the highest levels of security, enforceability, and reliability, you can trust DocuSign with your business critical transactions.
There’s nothing new to learn with DocuSign for SharePoint Online -just use DocuSign within the familiar SharePoint document library interface.
• Send any document out for signature directly from the DocuSign tab in the ribbon bar on a document library
• Track the status of sent documents along the way for complete visibility into the progress of the document
• Electronically sign any document stored in SharePoint Online
• Store your completed documents in one central location; completed DocuSigned documents are automatically saved into a dedicated folder or into a location configured by your SharePoint admin
• DocuSign for Microsoft SharePoint Online relies on the DocuSign service and is designed to work with DocuSign Business or Enterprise subscription plans.
• DocuSign for Microsoft SharePoint Online is optimized for multiple users and advanced DocuSign features, and is not intended to work with Personal, Professional, or Mobile DocuSign accounts.