HelpDesk System Features:
• Supports Arabic and English languages
• Supports all browsers
• Mobile Responsive
• Define Ticket type:
Create catalog of Tickets in three levels (Area, type, sub type).
• Build Support Teams:
- Choose teams and Managers within ticketing SLA and associate the routing option most fit for the selected team.
- Smart auto team picking with manager auto fetching from Active Directory.
• Configure Escalation Plans:
Control SLA execution, escalation plans can be configured to define the following parameters: (Response time, Fix time, Verification time, E2E time)
• Set Reminders:
Based on ticket priority selected by the author, the system will send repetitive reminders for assignee until completing his task.
• Notifications, Reminders and Escalation:
Upon task assignment, the system will send an email that contains a URL for new assigned task with basic information. In addition, for each ticket type, admin can define a custom escalation and
reminder plans based on the ticket type and priority.
• Create Views:
User can choose any of the following views: All tickets, My open tickets, My closed tickets, last 7 days tickets to see his related tickets or build his own views:
• Permissions Schema
- No one can delete any ticket
- The author has edit permission and can view all his tickets.
- No one can respond on assignee task except the system admin and site collection administrators.
- Every manager has read permission on all tickets of his team members.
Ability to attach any kind of files are supported on item level with the ability to delete them.
• Re-Assign Ticket:
Ticket can be assigned to only one resource to handle it, before that and during the routing it may be assigned to either a group or a user. Once the ticket assigned to resource to handle it, he can re-
assign the ticket to another resource if necessary
• Routing options:
Three routing options are supported:
- Direct assignment: All tickets of this category will be assigned to a specific employee.
- SPOC: Single point of contact who responsible about resolving this kind of problems
- Resource Pool: A group of resources who responsible about resolving this kind of problems, first in first served
• Tickets re-open:
Keep track re-opened tickets.
• Tickets auto-close:
Configurable auto close period to automatically close tickets that are no longer active.
• Easy to call ticket owner with Skype For Business contact.
• Knowledge base:
A separate list will be created to log tickets output (problem, and resolution) to form a knowledge base for future similar cases. Once the ticket closed the system will create a new knowledge base
• Reporting Dashboard:
Predefined Statistical reports to show major KPIs.