Legally compliant call recording, archiving and analytics in a certified Microsoft Teams app
Legally compliant call recording, archiving and analytics
ASC Recording Insights offers users a compliant recording and analytics solution for the entire communications of Microsoft Teams. Microsoft’s Cognitive Services transcribe audio to text and Natural Language Processing facilitates automated categorization, emotion detection, and translation directly in the app.
Service quality, legal security, and big data
Excellent service quality, fulfilling legal regulations and compliance guidelines, handling huge amounts of data: being the central hub for companies of any industry, contact centers are facing permanently increasing challenges. Due to directives such as MiFID II and Dodd-Frank, particularly banks and insurance companies are legally obligated to record all consultation calls and professional advice. ASC Recording Insights help to record communication in compliance with the law as well as to analyze its content, to evaluate internal processes, and to detect market trends.
Advantages at a glance
- Certified, native Microsoft Teams application
- Compliant recording of all Teams communication (audio internal/external, chats, meetings, video calls, content, etc.)
- Turnkey compliance MiFID II and Dodd-Frank
- No third-party application required for streamlined user experience
- Powerful, proactive insights using Azure Cognitive Services (transcription, translation, and keyword spotting
- Quick and easy deployment thanks to “Click & Buy" (onboarding <1 day)
- Archive in Microsoft Azure in selectable geographical regions/locations
- User matching via Microsoft Azure Active Directory
In order to use the app users need an active ASC recording license.
- Pode enviar dados pela Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.