If you are engineering manager conducting remote coding interviews, Code by Vivani addon for Microsoft Teams is the perfect tool for you as it will allow you to add a collaborative code editor and whiteboard canvases to your Teams client so you don’t need to juggle with multiple apps, accounts, browser windows open during your interview.
It does not require any downloads, installs, or accounts from the candidate – you just send him Meet url invite and he will be able to immediately start collaborating with you on his interview tasks.
Using of the addon does not require visiting Vivani product site (https://meet.rs) at all, but in case you would want that you can do that by just logging with the same email you are using in Teams and then you can configure things like:
- what coding languages candidate can use
- if code execution is needed,
- add additional interviewing tools,
- define additional ways to protect your Meets without passwords
- cobrand the interview by uploading your company logo etc.