Create, manage, and report on tickets with a help desk built directly in Teams
Atlassian Assist allows you to manage your entire help desk from Microsoft Teams. Create tickets and assign, route, prioritize, and report on them – all without ever leaving your conversations.
By meeting your team where they already work, you make getting help as easy as asking for it, and save both agents and requesters time.
- Create: Turn any message into a trackable ticket with message actions. No more context-switching or manually capturing requests.
- Automate: Create routing recipes using our powerful workflow engine.
- Categorize: Create custom forms to capture important context and eliminate unnecessary back and forth.
- Report: Make work visible with powerful metrics on volume, resolution times, SLAs and more. Recognize your team’s efforts and quantify resource needs.
- Integrate: Use Assist with Halp as a lightweight ticketing system, or seamlessly connect to your existing ITSM or help desk tool (e.g. Jira, Zendesk). Full two-way integration is just a click away.
Assist is purpose-built for any organization that gets work done in Microsoft Teams, whether you’re in IT, HR, sales ops, customer success, DevOps, facilities, or another service team. It’s used every day by operations teams at companies like Home Depot, GitHub and Adobe to increase productivity and bring order to request management chaos.
Note: A Halp subscription is required to use this app.
Funcionalidades do suplemento
- Pode enviar dados pela Internet
- Este suplemento pode acessar informações pessoais na mensagem ativa como as informações de números de telefone, endereços postais ou URLs. Ele pode enviar dados a um serviço de terceiros. Outros itens em sua caixa de correio não podem ser lidos ou modificados.