signNow for Outlook
Speed up your e-signature workflows in Microsoft Outlook with signNow.
Send your Outlook email attachments for legally-binding signatures without leaving your account. Close deals and get your requests and invoices approved and signed in seconds, no need to switch between apps or download any software.
Once installed, the signNow add-in will be added to the actions menu of your email. Open emails with your attachment and instantly send it for signing with signNow.
Create secure and efficient e-signature workflows in Outlook:
Send for signing in one click from Outlook. Receive an email and send a doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .jpg, .jpeg, or .png attachments for signing. No need to wait on downloads and uploads.
Customize your signature invite. Make your documents easy to sign by adding your customized email message and CC recipients.
Add your legally-binding signature. Open your Outlook attachment in signNow to easily sign it. You can type, draw, or upload the image of your signature.
Delight your recipients. Your customers and employees can sign and return your documents in seconds, on any desktop computer or mobile device, without having to register an account or install any software.
Save time and money. Eliminate the need to scan, print, and send paper documents. Focus on your business, not paperwork.
Maintain security and compliance. signNow helps you comply with industry-leading security and compliance standards such as HIPAA, GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, SOC 2 Type II.
The signNow for Outlook add-in’s most common use cases include:
- Obtaining a sales agreement from a company’s attorney and instantly sending it for signing to your vendor.
- Receiving a draft of a vacation request from your teammate and sending it for approval to your team lead or HR manager.
- Getting a completed order request from an employee and sending it for finalizing to a procurement officer.
Learn more about signNow at www.signnow.com
This add-in requires an active signNow subscription.
This add-in is not supported for Internet Explorer 11.
Funcionalidades do suplemento
- Pode enviar dados pela Internet
- Este suplemento pode acessar e modificar informações pessoais na mensagem ativa como as informações do corpo, assunto, remetente, destinatários e anexos. Ele pode enviar dados a um serviço de terceiros. Outros itens em sua caixa de correio não podem ser lidos ou modificados.