Priority Matrix HIPAA for Microsoft Teams
por Appfluence Inc
Priority Matrix HIPAA helps health providers focus on high-impact tasks, preserving patient privacy.
Priority Matrix HIPAA is a full-featured project management software that integrates deeply into Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office 365.
This variant of Priority Matrix serves the privacy needs of health providers and their partners, preserving Protected Health Information (PHI) thanks to specific customizations:
- Single sign-on is enforced, which simplifies the implementation of IT login policies via Azure Active Directory
- The service is hosted on Azure, in complete isolation from non-HIPAA compliant deployments
- All email communications are sanitized to prevent the delivery of PHI over less-secure means
- Certain features have been disabled to eliminate the possibility of data sharing with unauthenticated users
Priority Matrix HIPAA helps you prioritize, focus, and work smarter. With this add-in, you can manage Priority Matrix projects and shared tasks without leaving your favorite Office 365 app:
- Manage tasks and projects directly within Teams, Outlook and Office 365
- Open a one-on-one view to discuss action items shared with a teammate
Use Priority Matrix HIPAA for Microsoft 365 to...
- Replace your existing project management solution and use fewer apps
- Have all your tasks, priorities, responsibilities available in one location
- Reduce context switching
- Save time and resources
- Have clear understanding of all projects across your team
What makes Priority Matrix HIPAA better than the rest?
- Fully functional, but sanitized communications to ensure privacy
- Single Sign-On required to facilitate IT login policies
- Full-featured project management solution that fully works within Teams, Outlook and Office 365
- Artificial Intelligent technology helps prioritize and track the right project and people
- Integrated into Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office 365 and works on all supported devices
- Available for Microsoft Teams, Outlook, both on mobile and desktop
- No limits to number of tasks you can create
Learn more at https://appfluence.com/hipaa
Additional features of Priority Matrix HIPAA for Microsoft Teams:
IDEAS OF USE:
- Replace status reports and standup meetings with a quick one-on-one review
- Improve team productivity with quick access to action items
- Share data among collaborators for teams of any size
- Communicate your priorities with the rest of your team
Each of your projects or initiatives can be organized as a priority matrix with fully customizable quadrants.
PRODUCTIVE ONE-ON-ONE MEETINGS
The next time you meet with your manager, teammate or direct report, pull up the one-on-one view to see all your shared tasks, discuss progress and go straight to the point. No more wasted time trying to remember what you did last week.
- Keep projects private or collaborate with your team: Manage your TODOs or launch a spaceship!
- Visualize each project as a matrix, in your calendar or in Gantt chart mode
- Intelligent due date detection: Enter tasks like "buy milk tomorrow afternoon"
- Smart reminder system: "Remind everyone in 30 minutes" or "Remind me next Tuesday"
A Priority Matrix HIPAA account is necessary to use the add-in. Upgrades available.
Funcionalidades do suplemento
- Pode enviar dados pela Internet
- Este suplemento pode acessar informações pessoais na mensagem ativa como as informações de números de telefone, endereços postais ou URLs. Ele pode enviar dados a um serviço de terceiros. Outros itens em sua caixa de correio não podem ser lidos ou modificados.