por Snorkle, Inc.
Snorkle Viewer lets you embed interactive scientific and medical data directly into your slides.
Have the perfect pathology image or DICOM file that you wish you could embed into your presentation at full resolution? Want to interactively find and show your team the binding site on a drug target? Want to take your class on a journey to Mars? If you can envision it, Snorkle can help you show it.
The Snorkle Viewer Add-in enables you to insert a variety of interactive imaging formats and currently supports:
* DICOM or TIFF image stacks (e.g. radiological scans or 3D microscopy data)
* Extremely high resolution images such as pathology slides or astronomical sky surveys
* Protein molecular structures, from the Protein Data Bank (PDB)
* 3D models from Sketchfab.com
Snorkle also generates QR codes that link to mobile-friendly browser viewers so that viewers can simultaneously explore along with the presenter.
While the Add-in requires no account to get started, you must have a Snorkle account to access your personal or institutional library of visuals. If you don’t have an account, go to https://www.snorkle.io and sign up for free.
Funcionalidades do suplemento
- Pode ler ou fazer alterações no documento
- Pode enviar dados pela Internet