por LEADRLY LIMITED
Builds the capability & confidence to engage, inspire and influence teams to deliver better results.
Leadrly helps leaders build their capability and confidence to effectively engage, inspire and influence their teams to deliver better business results.
Easy to use one-to-one conversations, team-talks, pulse-checks, exercises, tools and techniques help leaders build their capability and confidence to effectively lead their team, by learning and taking action on what’s impacting them in their flow of work.
Leaders simply pick a card for quick help to tackle a specific issue or use the Challenge packs that bundle up all the relevant content and tools they’ll need to lead their team through an easy-to-follow process of change and improvement that they can deliver at their own pace. Challenge pack solutions include:
- Teamwork essentials. Leaders learn and develop key leadership skills to help their team members thrive.
- Hybrid working. A winning formula of routines and rituals to lead teams of people working from home and the office.
- New team. Lays the foundation for leaders to help a new team gel and do great work from day one.
- Wellbeing. Builds the psychological safety for teams to trust and support each other to perform at their best.
Leadrly’s easy to understand blend of positive psychology, social systems thinking, neuropsychology and applied learning practices makes it easy for leaders to:
- Boost morale by role modelling positive behaviours.
- Build trust and loyalty through open and honest communication.
- Lead teams through new ways of working.
- Create psychological safety for people to make and learn from mistakes.
Lay the foundation for sustainable long-term success.
Engage, inspire and influence people to do their best work.
Download the app today to become a better leader and unleash the potential of your team.
In order to use this app, you must have an active subscription to “Leadrly”, Please contact us for more details.
- Pode enviar dados pela Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.