Explore time-based data down to each millisecond with interactive drilldown and scrolling.
Combine interactive navigation and rich customization options to create timeseries charts that are quick and easy to explore. Click directly on the chart to drill down to months, days or hours. Or pan to select and examine specific time period in detail. Combine multiple series and choose between multiple chart types (line, column, area) for each.
This visual offers in-app purchases and comes with 30 days free access to the paid features.
- On-chart interactions – pan, zoom-in and drill down
- Multiple chart types – choose among column, line or area for each series
- Smart use of screen space – combine up to 12 data series
- Customizable automated data aggregation – set the aggregation level for x axis, from decades to milliseconds
- Static and dynamic thresholds – set up to 3 thresholds to easily demonstrate KPIs
- Full customization – set intervals, min and max values, colors, fonts, stacking and clustering
- Cross-chart filtering – select data points on multiple charts instead of using slicers
- Multi-touch device friendly – get equal experience on any device
MOST POPULAR USE CASES:
- Banking & Finance – stock exchange indices, capital ratios, transaction volumes, economic data
- Sales & Marketing – web traffic, audience reach, lead volume and sales revenues dynamics
- Information Technologies – network traffic, response times, syslog and error trends
- Logistics & Transportation – inventory movement and turnover, loading time, fleet maintenance cost
- Manufacturing – quality metrics, uptime and downtime, production output and cost
ZoomCharts Drill Down Visuals are known for their interactive drilldowns, smooth animations and rich customization options. Use them to create reports that business users absolutely love – visually appealing, with intuitive, quick and easy data exploration experience on every device.
ZoomCharts Drill Down PRO Visuals are mobile friendly and support: interactions, selections, custom and native tooltips, filtering, bookmarks, and context menu.