Tracks duty credit scrips regulated by govt. of India under Service Export from India Scheme (SEIS).
EXIM is a core part of financial functionality needed for organizations who export services. Intech has developed EXIM for Service Industry as an end-to-end solution for Service Organizations to manage export and import functions as per Service Export from India Scheme (SEIS).
This app is developed as an enhanced functionality on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to meet criteria of current Export Scheme regulated by Indian Government. It is easy to use and provides you with accurate duty scrips amount as per the norms defined by DGFT under Foreign Trade Policy (FTP).
• Integrated with sales functionality of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
• Facility to store E-BRC details against shipping bill
• Automatic calculation with reference to the DGFT standards
• Different functionality for license consumption
• User-friendly screens to cater various business requirements
• Quickly analyze the available duty credit scrip for scheme
• Easy to deal with the license i.e. duty credit scrips
• Eliminates the time-consuming manual tasks
• Increases productivity
• One stop solution for managing import and export trade
Try this app now to automate your Export-Import trade.
This extension is available for Indian localization only.