HexaCorp Export selected items to Excel Add-in allows user to export selected items from a list or library to Excel.
FEATURES OF EXPORT SELECTED ITEMS TO EXCEL ADD-IN
1. Allows users to export selected items from list or library with all metadata fields.
2. Allows exporting of 100 items in one go.
3. Easily accessible from the list/library ribbon.
4. Displays the number of items selected before export.
5. Works with IE10, IE11, Firefox and Chrome.
We are continuously adding features to the add-in and enhancing its utility. Below are features that we are working on for the Export selected items to Excel Add in
1. Support for exporting only the view level fields.
2. Support for managed metadata columns (Single Taxonomy).
3. Support for External data columns.
4. Support to work on Edge browser.
1. Works only with lists of type Custom list, Announcements, Tasks and libraries of type Document library, Picture library, Asset library, Form library and Wiki Page library.
2. Version History details will not be exported.
3. Name alone will be exported in People Picker for all properties of Mobile Number, ID,etc.,
4. In Default, when we’re exporting the data’s the file format is “.xls”, it is not required to select/change the “Save As Type” explicitly. In case if you want to rename the file, then manually the file name should be provided as “FILENAME.xls”.