Paper is a painful, costly part of any business. Physical workflows and file cabinets slow down productivity and cause massive losses in efficiency. SharePoint is a logical storage point for many businesses, and with SPARK Document Scanning, you can easily scan your content to SharePoint Online with minimal effort.
SPARK Document Scanning is a powerful tool for scanning or composing documents from existing physical files and attaching/uploading them to SharePoint libraries or lists items as images or multi-pages document’s files formats, i.e. PDF and TEXT.
This great tool enables the user to connect directly to his/her document scanning or image capturing devices that supports WIA or TWAIN drivers, running them to capture physical documents or images, and retrieving captured documents streams in order to save them in SharePoint Document Library or attach them to list item.
With easy-to-use interface of SPARK Document Scanning, your employees will be able to scan documents right away allowing you to save on training your staff.
The captured images can be edited on the fly using SPARK Image Editor, in order to correct any issue with them, or edit/add certain aspects to these images before converting them into an attached files.
SPARK Document Scanning Features:
• Fully integrated With SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365.
• Fully integrated with SPARK Forms Builder and SPARK Workflow.
• Scan Document and upload them directly to your documents libraries.
• Scan Document and attach them directly to your list items.
• OCR (convert image to text) 6 languages (Arabic, English, French, Hebrew, Dutch and Spanish)
• Create a searchable PDF file format, that contains recognized text through the OCR engine, the file contents will be searchable in SharePoint and in the PDF viewers as well.
• Barcode recognition
• Saving pages as: Single document (PNG/JPEG/BMP) OR Multi-pages Document (PDF/PDF Searchable/TEXT)
• Regular and Quick Scan modes
• Document Zonal Feature: Which enables the user to create fully automated document recognition templates, in order to read documents data and save these data to the library columns in the SharePoint site without any human interaction. All this will generated automatically once the user scan a document and select its compatible template. This feature is empowered by AI and OCR technology.
• Advanced compression technologies to enable best document quality with smallest file size
• All types of Windows-compatible scanners: simple desktop and professional scanners with feeders, local-connected (USB) and network-connected (IP) scanners.
• All major browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Edge).
To allow SPARK Document Scanning web application to communicate with your devices, you need to download and install SPARK Document Scanning Application installation package, in order to do that you can simply open SPARK Document scanning, the web application will try calling SPARK Document Scanning windows service, if the service is not installed or is not running on your windows operating system then the application will show an error dialog contains a hyperlink to the installation package download location.
Note that SPARK Document Scanning Application supports windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Important Note: In order to use SPARK Document Scanning for Office 365, you need to fill out the registration form, this form will only appear first time you use this add-in. The required information in the registration form is general and only to know who is evaluating our add-in and allow our support team to know who would contact them regarding any issue they may have. The registration form has to be filled out only one time and it will never appear to you again. You don’t need to supply or create any user name or password in the registration form.
For more information please contact our technical support team at email@example.com