DisasterTech Data science Integrated Collaboration Environment (DICE) provides web-based data visualization and data exploration software with user-defined and self-service analytics and data science tools. DICE provides access to the most comprehensive disaster risk data inventory to explore in real-time before, during, and after disasters.
Employ the tech stack to build plans, design trainings, and conduct exercises before disasters.
Leverage real-time streaming data feeds in context with hundreds of authoritative data sets from government and industry sources for geospatial intelligence, data science, and active analytics.
Access machine learning and advanced damage assessment, economic models, and community planning tools to accelerate recovery efforts.
Protect your community from disaster by understanding and addressing vulnerabilities to reduce risk and build more resilient communities. Deploy modeling and simulation tools to understand risk to your community, company, or government agency and its stakeholders.
• Highly interactive data visualizations
• Comprehensive data lake with over 1,000 public and private sources
• Platform to solve challenges before, during, and after disasters
• Active analytics for decision making and situational awareness
• Converges cross-sector real-time data in a single secure platform
• Understand any situation using geospatial, charting, graphing, and text analysis with machine learning and artificial intelligence.
• Decide confidently with evidence-based tools
• Simulate and plan for future risk
• Tell stories with data using temporal and spatial playback functionality
• Save lives, money, and time
DisasterTech DICE platform allows users to help save lives, protect the environment, and build resilient communities with the most sophisticated, advanced analytics and distributed high-performance computing platform on the planet. DICE provides access to real-time cross sector data, from over one thousand private and public sources, for situational awareness and operational coordination across multiple hazards such as wildfires, hurricanes, or Coronavirus (COVID-19) all in one single pane of glass.
DisasterTech has partnered with the best minds and leading institutions in the industry, including Microsoft, NVIDIA, University of Delaware Disaster Research Center, Cornell, Graphistry, University of Oklahoma, Iowa Flood Center, and many more. Learn more about how we are accomplishing our mission with the best in industry, academia, and non-governmental sectors to solve challenges before, during, and after disasters. Visit our website to learn about our team and suite of solutions.