The xViz Radar / Polar chart comes with a lot of insightful and interactive features that enhances the user experience and visual appeal of the reports.
Conditional formatting, Number Formatting & Summary table features of the visual gives the users complete control of the data that drives the visual.
- Advanced Conditional formatting options
- Runtime Summary table with advanced reporting capabilities
- Number Formatting options to configure Value Decimal places, Thousand separator, etc.,
- Customized Scaling capabilities for measures with different value ranges
- Various types of chart configurations
- Export to Excel with the Summary table option
- 10+ configuration options for each value series which includes
1. Qualitative Analysis of Performance metrics.
2. Rocket propulsion and trajectory analysis.
3. Strength & Weakness Analysis of player metrics in various sports.
For any feature requests or questions about this advanced custom visual, please write to us at : [https://community.xviz.com/](https://community.xviz.com/)
Pro features are listed in visual and [Pro Features](https://xviz.com/pricing/), additional purchase is required to use the mentioned list.