Featuring the latest natural-language experience, Arria for Power BI now includes two advanced offerings:
1. Arria Apps: Bring together advanced analytics and narrative summaries to instantly reveal insights.
2. Arria Answers: Have a conversation with your data using dynamic, natural language query.
With Arria Apps, you can instantly create expert, natural-language reporting to complement your visuals. With Arria Answers, you can query your data — on demand. Using an integrated chat interface, ask your data questions and get answers.
• Instant narrative, actionable insights — out-of-the-box.
• From sales performance to expense variance, you no longer have to sift through mountains of data to get the answers to your organization's most important questions.
• Instant access to information. Report generation takes minutes instead of hours.
• Data understanding is available to everyone, which means better decision-making across the organization.
• Get more insights from your data with a few clicks — and no coding!
• Explain data in natural language to support your visuals.
• Arria Apps: Easily configure narratives for your dashboard using apps built for various types of data analysis. See the video here: https://vimeo.com/455877728
• Arria Answers: Query your data for instant insights and deeper detail – separate from your generated narrative within your dashboard. Move back and forth between Answers and narratives generated from Apps. See the video here: https://vimeo.com/455880380
• Multiple deployment models for enterprises: Arria-hosted Public Cloud, Arria-hosted Private Cloud, or Customer-hosted Deployment (behind your firewall).
Arria Apps include:
• Descriptive Statistics. This app analyzes measures over combinations of dimensions. It describes any data points that are deemed to be unusual when compared to the mean of the measure.
• Time-Based Variance. This app performs variance analysis and generates narrative to report key insights. It analyzes and reports the performance of one measure between two time periods, along with a breakdown of important drivers and offsets.
• Target-Based Variance. This app performs variance analysis and generates narrative to report key insights. It computes and reports the variance between an actual value and a target or budgeted value; it also drills down through a number of dimensions to build the narrative.
• Describe a Pie Chart. This app performs analysis of a measure by dimension. It describes results as percentages and values, identifying critical insights and explaining the significance of outliers.
• Describe a Bar Chart. This app analyzes measures over combinations of dimensions. It generates narrative reports on the significant statistics and/or variances, as shown in a bar chart.
• Describe a Line Graph. This app analyzes measures over combinations of dimensions, over time. It generates narrative reports on the significant statistics and/or variances, as shown in a line graph.
• Trend Analysis. This app analyzes changes in a measure over time. It highlights significant shifts and drills down through a number of dimensions to build the narrative.
• Ranking Analysis. This app provides a summary of the top and bottom rankings of combinations of dimensions over time, and highlights changes in rank.
• Fully interactive narratives created for any type of data-driven visual, or even for underlying data not visualized in your report.
• Capture BI-analyst knowledge within the system for improved accuracy and consistency.
• Make your Power BI analytics more informative and easier to understand.
• Interpret the findings, summarize the key insights, and point out specific facts.
• Generate narratives suited for your specific use case by choosing apps and making configuration selections.
• No limit to the number of dimensions or measures.
Get started with a free trial of Arria for Power BI. arria.com/apps
Quick Start tutorials: https://docs.integrations.arria.com/BI/PowerBI/en/arria-for-power-bi-quick-start.html
Showcase project: https://docs.integrations.arria.com/BI/PowerBI/en/power-bi-showcase-project.html
Release Notes: https://docs.integrations.arria.com/BI/PowerBI/en/arria-for-power-bi-release-notes.html