Compare data in Excel
Excel auditing tool. Compare two revisions of an Excel workbook. Detect cell changes and errors.
The app includes the following features:
- Interactive report pages to slice and dice changes in cells and errors
- Detection of changes in values
- Detection of Excel calculation errors
- Detection of new or missing worksheets
- Cell comparison by row and column coordinates across matching worksheets
- Detection of blank columns and rows
- Blank rows and columns will not affect the comparison
- Set scheduled refresh to track changes and errors automatically
- No need to open the two Excel files. The app audits the files online
- Dynamic detection of last two files by folders and filename substrings
What's new: The app was formerly named Excel Compare. The new version works in free and paid modes. The free version has no time limits. It analyzes the first sheet of the first workbook and compares it with the matching sheet in the second workbook. To analyze all sheets, you can subscribe to the full version. The PBIX file (source code) is also available with an annual subscription.