Blue Prism Intelligent Automation
avtor: BLUE PRISM LIMITED
Blue Prism is an enterprise-grade intelligent robotic process automation (RPA) platform.
ENTERPRISE-GRADE INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION: DO MORE WITH LESS
Blue Prism is an enterprise-grade intelligent platform that lets organizations do more with less, freeing employees’ time to focus on tasks that require uniquely human qualities – such as emotional intelligence, reasoning, judgment, and direct customer interaction.
BUILT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Built on .Net & SQL with Azure as a primary reference architecture, Blue Prism runs on Azure either in the customer tenant, or as a SaaS/managed services platform using Blue Prism Cloud.
- Our platform can be provisioned on Azure, making it easier for customers to drive digital transformation quickly, securely, and with full compliance for regulated industries.
SECURITY, IRREFUTABLE AUDIT TRAILS
- Just as with a human workforce, a digital workforce also requires security, oversight, and governance.
- Blue Prism has been specifically designed to meet strict enterprise security and compliance needs, including controls for how digital workers are configured and how changes are managed and approved.
- This includes comprehensive & irrefutable audit trails and non-repudiation, as well as enterprise-wide password & credential vaults and credential management.
MAKING AI EASIER TO ACCESS & CONSUME
- Integration with Azure Cognitive Services and Machine Learning: Customers can leverage either natively within the Blue Prism Cloud platform, or through simple drag and drop functionality within the core Blue Prism automation platform.
- The only intelligent automation platform with a Power Platform integration: The new Blue Prism Connector for Microsoft Power Platform makes it possible for
- Organizations can easily integrate with each component of the Power Platform – including Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents – and with the entire Microsoft ecosystem.
- Users also get access to a full universe of connectors from both Microsoft’s Power Automate gallery and the Blue Prism Digital Exchange.