avtor: CRAYON DATA PTE. LTD.
maya.ai - The AI platform powering the age of relevance
What is maya.ai?
Enterprises continue to treat all customers alike, leading to a large share of irrelevance. And fail to recapture their share of wallet from digital giants.
Crayon Data’s maya.ai is the world’s first AI-led platform powering the age of relevance. It equips traditional enterprises with the capability to create highly personalized experiences for their end customers. At scale. With speed. a
The platform includes richly curated and vast external datasets, backed by cutting-edge artificial intelligence, delivered through a series of easy-to-use APIs. This helps cater to the needs of the portfolio, campaigns, analytics and alliances teams of enterprises.
What are the key benefits of maya.ai?
- Increase revenue: Boost portfolio spends by 5-10% with 15-20% spends from inactive segments.
- Reduce operational cost to decrease time-to-value: API-led execution strategy designed to provide personalized storefronts from raw unstructured data, within 7 business days.
- Personalize at scale and speed: Campaign curation to execution, within 30 minutes with 4x improved response rates and 200% reduced bounce rates.
- Deliver with safety and privacy/security compliance: No PII needed. GDPR compliant and ISO 270001 certified.
maya.ai is built on Crayon Data’s three underlying IP and patents:
- TasteGraph™: maya.ai acquires essential external data on various lifestyle categories, to create a graph-based entity-affinity model. This model is then mapped to customer behavior data, to reveal a universe of choices and recommendations.
- TasteMatch: Provides an affinity score between a customer’s taste profile and a given merchant. The TasteMatch score is used to rank recommendations for customers. It considers context for specific use-cases.
- Choice AI: Consumer choice relies on four components: taste, influence, context and behavior. maya.ai uses these to understand choice. We call it the Choice Equation. Choice = f (Taste, Influence, Context, Behavior)