This application is available in English and Polish.
Data Protection Officer Compliance Tool simplifies managing the GDPR compliance and documentation and implementation of accountability rule by the dedicated functionalities and built in PwC's methodology. It increases the effectiveness and simplifies the DPO’s daily duties and supports the organization in the process of risk analysis (DPIA) thanks to intuitive functionality and built in standardized approach.
Data Protection Officer Compliance Tool is the answer to GDPR challenges:
• Special dashboard presents key information about current and target risk profile related to data protection and tasks to implement;
• Initial risk analysis highlights processing activities posing „high risk” in a straightforward manner;
• Risk matrices are generated automatically based on risk assessment;
• DPIA reports are generated automatically;
• Issues log enables automatic preparation and simplified tasks tracing;
• The most important documentation required by GDPR is available within one repository
• Opportunity to import existing Record of Processing Activities ;
• Entire GDPR related documentation is available within one repository, ensuring accountability and increasing efficiency of DPO.
• Maintaining Record of Processing Activities ;
• Conducting and documenting of initial risk analysis and DPIA (Data Protection Impact Assessment);
• Managing the list of tasks resulting from the conducted risk analysis and aimed to achieve risk level related to data protection acceptable by the organization;
• Maintaining the register of processors simplifying management of relations with the other entities (data recipients and entities entrusting processing the data) and storage the key information related to them in one place;
• Managing of the documentation related to the processing of personal data in the organization;
• Managing the incidents and data subject rights;