TAAP Transport Management Software Service
avtor: TAAP LTD
Transport services can manage the movement of patients, staff and healthcare consignments.
TAAP’s Healthcare Transport Management Software Services is utilised by healthcare transport services to effectively manage the movement of patients, staff and healthcare consignments. The solution encompasses key functions for creating and managing transfers including allocation to driver routes, real-time updates and finance management with transfer cost calculations and invoicing. Safety and compliance are also maintained through daily digital vehicle checks and on demand risk assessment forms where required.
Reduces operational and administrative costs with the elimination of manual processes
Increases efficiency of the transport service with driver route optimisation and real-time status updates
Ensures compliance with health and safety procedures
Improves data security with a fully encrypted digital solution that enforces GDPR compliance.
Accurately calculate the cost of a transfer and generate invoices in real-time
- Full offline working - Allow work to be carried out anywhere, anytime without the need for a signal.
- Cross platform - All solutions are compatible with Windows, iOS and Android devices.
- Integrated sat nav - Integrated satellite navigation to easily navigate drivers to their destinations.
- Standardised Integration - easily integrate with your back-office applications and third party services.
- Route planning and optimisation - Integrated mapping technology optimises both ad-hoc and fixed driver routes
- Integrated location Lookup – uses an intelligent address lookup function and can store frequently visited locations for quick access when planning routes.
- Contact Management – easily create and manage booking services and their respective contacts
- Transfer Cost Calculations – set price per mile calculations by service provider and apply on and off peak rates and surcharges
- Daily vehicle checks – completed by drivers each day to ensure vehicles are roadworthy and comply with insurance requirements