Picture library Photo Wall displays photos from a specified picture library on the host web in a wall view where each brick is a photo. A User can specify a number of photos to display and maximum size of a regular image in a photo wall.
The app also has a Photo Slider that rotates images showing only one item the same time. User can select different effects that take place when photo is changed to a new one.
It provides the following features:
• App Part can be placed on any page of the current site
• display images from the library located on the host web specified by title
• Themes are supported
• regular photo size and spacing between photos can be customized
• ability to set a limit number of images to show
• CSS customization for branding purposes supported
• ‘Show more’ button to load additional photos
• 100% width option to fill all available space
• Now displays newest on top
• Work with large libraries (> 5000 to avoid treshold limit for requests)
• Fixed issue with libraries having folders