ArcGIS for Teams
av Esri, Inc.
ArcGIS for Teams enables you to discover maps and applications from around the world.
Explore a vast portfolio of global maps and data right within Microsoft Teams.
Maximize Collaboration with the world’s most powerful mapping & spatial analytics software. Ready-to-use datasets include demographics, psychographic and business data, live feeds such as traffic and weather, places, movement data, and high-quality imagery. Share the latest maps that are trending globally, or find hyper local applications created by your local governments.
Discover geospatial applications that utilize powerful data visualization tools to see unique patterns and relationships. Using data-driven visualizations, you can create rich interactive 2D and 3D maps. These tools work both client-side for highly interactive user experiences, and server-side to help you scale with massive amounts of data.
When logged in with an ArcGIS Account you gain access to private content across your organization in a centralized application, in addition to millions of public maps and applications.
Here's what this app can do:
• Access the world’s foremost collection of geospatial data through our chat bot.
• Collaboration at the speed you need by sharing ready-to-use maps and authoritative data via message extensions.
• Keep your tactical teams organized by managing your ArcGIS content, maps and apps in one central location.
• Share interactive maps and apps privately with your groups or publicly with everyone.
• Send messages and notifications to teams in a channel.
Chat with the app to search for applications, maps and data
This app will have permission to:
Receive messages and data that I provide to it.
Send me messages and notifications.
Access my profile information such as my name, email address, company name, and preferred language.
Receive messages and data that team members provide to it in a channel.
Send messages and notifications in a channel.
Access this team's information such as team name, channel list and roster (including team member's names and email addresses) - and use this to contact them.
Created by: Esri
Version: Prerelease 2021.2
Esri, the global market leader in geographic information system (GIS) software, location intelligence, and mapping, helps customers unlock the full potential of data to improve operational and business results. Founded in 1969 in Redlands, California, USA, Esri software is deployed in more than 350,000 organizations globally and in over 200,000 institutions in the Americas, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, including Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, nonprofits, and universities. Esri has regional offices, international distributors, and partners providing local support in over 100 countries on six continents. With its pioneering commitment to geospatial information technology, Esri engineers the most innovative solutions for digital transformation, the Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics. Visit us at esri.com.
- Skicka data via Internet
- Det här tillägget har åtkomst till personlig information för det aktiva meddelandet, t.ex. telefonnummer, postadress eller webbadresser. Tillägget kan skicka dessa data till en tjänst från tredje part. Det kan inte läsa eller ändra andra objekt i din inkorg.