ArcGIS for Excel
av Esri, Inc.
Discover new patterns and bring Excel data to life with maps using ArcGIS.
The ArcGIS for Microsoft 365, Excel component includes a seamless add-in process from Microsoft. With connections to ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Enterprise without a portal installation, ArcGIS for Excel works with all Microsoft Excel capabilities while bringing ArcGIS integration to worksheets.
Standard users can create maps with coordinate data they have in their spreadsheets.
Additional capabilities are available when you login with an ArcGIS Account that can be purchased in the Azure Marketplace.
The following are available with this release:
• Microsoft add-in—All Microsoft Excel capabilities with an ArcGIS for Excel add-in.
• ArcGIS for Excel tools—The ability to quickly add a new map alongside your active worksheet with Show Map. Reset a map to remove data and start a new map with Reset Map, and click the Help button to access all ArcGIS for Excel documentation and workflows. The add-in helps you add layers, conduct analysis, and share a project on ArcGIS.
• Print a map to different formats—The ArcGIS for Excel Print tool exports a printer-friendly page of a map in various formats including PDF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, EPS, and SVG. You can print the map layout or only the map extent.
• Progress bar— A progress bar now indicates progress of a data upload. This is shown in the Layers pane when you add a layer from ArcGIS for Excel.
• Customized ArcGIS for Excel functions—Similar to Microsoft Excel, ArcGIS for Excel has customized formulas, which are functions that help you geocode, geoenrich, and route operations.
Learn more about the functions and their application
• ArcGIS Living Atlas—Adding data from ArcGIS is available in one drop-down menu. ArcGIS Living Atlas is now an option on the Add from ArcGIS pane in the My content drop-down list.
• CSV support—In addition to using Excel tables, CSV files are now supported. With a .csv file, you can either add features on the map by selecting cell ranges in the worksheet or format the data as an Excel table before adding it to the map.
• Update to selecting and exporting features—The Select features pane has new functionality to filter a spreadsheet. Using Filter sheet, you can display the rows that correspond with features selected on the map. Filters can be removed using Clear filters. Selected data rows can be exported to a new worksheet in the current workbook.
- Läsa och göra ändringar i ditt dokument
- Skicka data via Internet