Luware Nimbus for Microsoft Teams
Nimbus adds contact center, queueing, presence based routing, reporting and switchboard to Teams
Luware Nimbus extends Microsoft Teams with the contact center and intelligent task routing functionality you need to effectively manage customer inquiries.
• Works with calling plan, operator connect, and direct routing
• Fully integrated into the Office 365 ecosystem
• Hosted in the Azure cloud in the UK, Switzerland, or Germany (EU)
• Lean design that is fully integrated into the Teams client
• Easy administration that automatically syncs with your existing Teams and Azure configuration and extends it with role-based access
• In-depth analytics data
• Fast deployment and flexible licensing
Key Features of Luware Nimbus:
• Intelligent routing: Route calls and tasks to the most qualified agent based on agent skills, caller priority, or custom parameters such as country code.
• Drag-and-drop workflow editor: Quickly create and customize efficient workflows.
• No-code automation: Quick and easy automation and integrations via the Power Platform.
• Live and historical analytics: Detailed analytics on call volume, presence status, and workload for your agents and service lines.
More information at luware.com/en/solution/nimbus