Trackplan is a cloud-based computer-aided facility management (CAFM) and maintenance management (CMMS) solution designed for businesses of all sizes.
It offers job management, scheduling, planned maintenance and compliance management, site and asset management, stock and asset parts, electronic forms (inspections and risk assessments), contractor management, job requests, cost and budget management, integration with the main finance systems.
100% cloud based, powerful and easy to use.
A great product which has 5* reviews on Gartner’s Capterra from our young client base.
Clients across sectors including manufacturing, property development, property management, schools and colleges, leisure centres, golf clubs, office parks, facilities companies, consulates and council run public buildings. Clients are from Ireland, UK, USA, Australia and the Caribbean.
- Job Requests and Reactive Maintenance. Invite job requests and work orders from your organisation and then manage the requests and jobs through their life cycle with advanced work flow and notifications.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance. Advanced management of planned maintenance schedules to drive compliance across your sites and assets.
- Property and asset management allowing management of 1000s of sites and assets and their compliance.
- Stock Control and maintenance driven asset parts for asset intensive organisations
- Drag and drop calendar and scheduler which helps users to assign and schedule tasks to the team and contractors
- Mobile apps for the facilities and maintenance team, engineers and contractors and client end users.
- Advanced contractor management with an online and offline app (Android and iPhone devices) for contractors and engineers.
- Multiple electronic forms for inspections, risk assessments and site surveys can be created and sent to engineers and results monitored.
- Contract, budgeting and costing tools let users estimate costs and plan budgets for specific time periods and jobs.
- Project management tools allows users to break more complex jobs into sub-tasks, assign them to team members and track task progress using a real-time dashboard. Single sign on available for organisations on Microsoft’s Active Directory. Pricing is per month.
- Single Sign-On with Microsoft's Azure Active Directory.
- Works across time-zones and in any language with google translate.
See more information about Trackplan here: Trackplan CAFM and CMMS Software